Tibetan galaicha with dragon and border is hand-knotted in Kathmandu Nepal by fine weavers. In Tibetan, culture the Dragon is symbolized as the protector.
The beautiful design of the Dragon can be seen in the center of the carpet. This carpet has 60 knots per square inch, is 91*182cm, and weighs 5kg approximately.
Dragon is a symbol of great creative power, a positive icon, representing the strong male yang principle of heaven, change, energy, wealth, and creativity.
It is made with Himalayan Sheep wool in Nepal.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemicals, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.