Tibetan Rug with Dragon Design is hand-knotted in Kathmandu Nepal by fine weavers. In Tibetan, culture the Dragon is symbolized as the protector.
Dragon is a symbol of great creative power, a positive icon, representing the strong male yang principle of heaven, change, energy, wealth, and creativity.
This carpet has 60 knots per square inch is 91*182cm, and weight 5kg approximately.
It is made with Himalayan Sheep wool in Nepal.
How to Take Care of your Carpet?
- Using a vacuum cleaner helps to suck out stuck soils and dirt and does not harm the fiber of the rug
- Use scissors to cut the ends of the loose threads of the rug.
- Do not use chemicals, it will fade the colors of the rug.
- Avoid using rugs in a damp area.
- Do not expose too much directly to the sun.
- Do not dry clean.
- Always prefer to wash the carpet from a professional rug cleaning company.